What can we do for teachers ?
Our range of courses constantly expands
Related links :
Design a continuing education programme
You teach at UNIL or EPFL and would like to organise a continuing education programme ? Contact us !
We are the official UNIL/EPFL entity responsible for facilitating, via continuing education, the transmission of academic knowledge to the professional world.
We strive to :
- Encourage and facilitate the creation of university continuing education programmes in the fields of expertise of UNIL and EPFL
- Adapt the range of continuing education programmes in accordance with the needs and expectations of professionals, on the regional, national and international level
- Guarantee that the continuing education programmes offered comply with the quality criteria and academic regulations laid down by UNIL and EPFL
What can we offer you ?
Depending on the type of course, we can be involved in the following steps :
- Advice during the conception phase
- Analysis of educational needs and definition of target public
- Development of the programme (teaching methods, design, duration, etc.)
- Course format (pedagogical scenario, programme design, campus-based and/or online activities)
- Drawing-up of budget
- Drafting of study regulations
- Academic procedures and drawing-up of study regulations
- Identification of faculty members
- Development of evaluation concept
- Advice on teaching in the university continuing education continue domain
- Teaching strategies adapted to adults
- Proposal for a communication plan
- Implementation of communication plan
- Development of promotional material
- Use of our established and recognised institutional communication channels (online catalogue, emailing tool, social networks, etc.)
- Administration and financial management
- Processing of applications and participant follow-up
- Administrative management of faculty
- Supplying of course documents
- Accounting and financial management
- Provision of classrooms
- Catering arrangements
- Course reception
- Processing of evaluation questionnaires
- Issuing of certificates and diplomas
Tools and resources
Many parameters have to be taken into account while developing a continuing education programme.
The following documents (in French only) are here to help you:
- Questions you should ask
Développement d’une formation continue : les questions-clé à se poser
- Scheduling and key milestones
The schedules are different depending on the level of certification of your programme:
For CAS, DAS, MAS: Développement d’une formation continue certifiante (CAS, DAS, MAS) : rétro-planning
For non-certified programmes: Développement d’une formation continue non certifiante : rétro-planning
- Teaching adults
Enseigner à des adultes: quelles sont les caractéristiques d’un apprenant adulte ?
Blended Learning (dispositif hybride) en formation continue – combiner l’apprentissage traditionnel et l’apprentissage en ligne