Situated at the interface between the academic and professional worlds, Formation Continue UNIL-EPFL collaborates with numerous partners. In direct contact with higher education institutions, public institutions, companies, professional associations and alumni associations, it forms part of a vast network.
In the development and implementation of continuing education programmes, we frequently collaborate with other academic partners, such as Universities and Federal Institutes of Technology (HEUs), Universities of Applied Sciences (HESs) and Universities of Teacher Education (HEPs).
Find out more about our academic partnerships.
Special relationships with the professional world
We maintain special relationships with representatives of the professional world. They are at the heart of our activities as:
- members of our programmes organizing committees to make sure that the content of the courses matches the needs of professionals
- visiting lecturers to complete in some cases the teaching given by professors
- participants sharing and gaining from each other’s professional experiences
- companies in the private and public sectors involved in their employees’continuing education and/or asking us to create customized courses
- professional associations that recognize the titles we deliver and/or ask us to create customized courses for their members
In the world of continuing education
Within the framework of projects linked with continuing education policies and practices, we are members of the following organisations :
- Swissuni – Swiss University Continuing Education
- EUCEN – European University Continuing Education Network
- FSEA – Swiss Federation for Adult Learning
- CRFC – Conférence romande de la formation continue
- Coursera – Online Courses from Top Universities
UNIL and EPFL alumni associations
We collaborate with the UNIL and EPFL alumni associations:
- EPFL Alumni – Network of EPFL graduates
whose members benefit from preferential conditions for certain training programmes.
To access the special offers from our course catalogue, select EPFL Alumni contributors under Special offers.
Besides, for EPFL Alumni contributors wishing to attend a continuing education programme, the ACUBE Foundation can grant honor loans – interest-free loans repayable at the end of the course. For more information.
- Réseau ALUMNIL – Network of UNIL graduates
whose contributing members benefit from preferential conditions for certain training programmes.
To access the special offers from our course catalogue, select Réseau ALUMNIL under Special offers. Furthermore, those who obtain a university continuing education qualification from UNIL (MAS, MBA, DAS or CAS) can join the ALUMNIL community.