As a company or professional association, you need a personalised continuing education programme for your employees or members?
Academic knowledge is placed at your disposal for the fulfilment of your company’s objectives. Acting as a veritable interface between the academic and professional worlds, we work with you to develop and set up programmes that meet the specific needs of your company or professional association.
How can we help you?
- As part of our close collaboration, you benefit from our expertise in the design and setting-up of high-level programmes.
- We make available to you our vast network of faculty members at UNIL and EPFL and in other institutions in Switzerland and abroad.
- Participants receive certificates of attendance issued by Formation Continue UNIL-EPFL, the joint continuing education unit of the University of Lausanne and EPFL.
- Thanks to our flexibility, the programme can be organised either on the UNIL-EPFL campus or on your own premises.
Contact us for more information.
The following companies and professional associations have already demonstrated their confidence in us, and our parterns, for the creation and organisation of customised programmes :
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise
- B. Braun
- Canton de Vaud
- CDP Swiss
- CIO – Comité International Olympique
- Credit Suisse
- DGEP – Direction générale de l’enseignement postobligatoire
- EIA Fribourg
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Gymnases vaudois
- Office Fédéral de l’Environnement
- Ordre des Avocats Vaudois
- Ordre Judiciaire Vaudois
- Patek Philippe
- République et Canton de genève
- Services Industriels de Genève
- Société vaudoise de pharmacie
- SUVA – Caisse nationale suisse d’assurance en cas d’accidents
- UEFA – Union des associations européennes de football
- Usines Métallurgiques de Vallorbe
- Ville de Genève